Monday, November 18, 2013

November 18, 2013

Hey!! Hope everyone is good.

Today we are going to get our eyebrows threaded for the first time. I know, right? might look like a scary grandma after. But as always, if you're going to look ugly might as well do it on the mission, am I right??

Got a letter from Dad and Linds and her roommates, who informed me that my car is dead and my bike is alive. That is exactly the opposite of what I expected to come home to after the mission. Like, my baby corrola is DEAD dead?!?!?!???????? I knew it died but I thought it was going to be resurrected, and I'm not just saying that as a dumb missionary pun either; that is what I actually thought!!!!
Miss you, baby.
SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME they saved the cheetah print seat covers. THIS IS NOT A JOKING MATTER.

Here are the facts of what happened this week:

-We attended a baby shower and have ourselves a new investigator. She's 14, and I love her.

-We visited the most beautiful woman in the world and her one month old baby. Literally she birthed a child a few weeks ago and she wears leggings like a goddess. Her husband is a less active and all of a sudden she's been coming to church now that they have a child to raise! Yes, please.

- Taught Jorge the Word of Wisdom with an awesome ward member who looks like Zac Efron. He's our fave.

- Baptismal service on Sunday. We sang last minute, as usual, because Elders don't think special musical numbers are important. (When we planned a baptism, we made a girl play the flute to accompany and had a practice the Wed before.)

-Our district is pretty fun. I instigated a district lunch last week with the promise that "districts who lunch together, stay together," as a one time thing, but the Elders have really latched on and so now we are all eating Weinerschnitzel at 3pm today. Last week it was KFC, and it was almost Jack in the Box. I don't know why we are letting the Elders choose where to go.



Interviews with President are tomorrow; looking forward to that.

Love,
Hna Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment